Followers

Search This Blog

Quilted Cats Hideaway

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sleeping Beauties...


All of them are cute, but only one is a real princess! I love this picture of Abby. It was taken way back in spring of 08, but I love seeing it flash on the screen saver every now and then. Abby is not a great sleeper. It takes her awhile to fall asleep, and once she does, she doesn't sleep very soundly. This is a classic Abby picture. This sweet girl has an amazing amount of energy to match an equally amazing imagination. When she's not outside, digging in the mud while singing at the top of her lungs, she is inside talking on her 'cell' and making sure all her dolls are where they need to be. In this particular picture she made sure EVERYONE was ready for bed. Oh, how I love this little girl who's growing up so fast. She can drive me crazy, but oh how I love her.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, Abby has got me wrapped around her finger. She's got spunk, that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!